Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The List

I love your laugh right now as you look at these apartment reviews. I know I am going to miss it when I can't come see you at will. I love you and I am happy you got this offer but I surely will miss the things I have grown to love *this list will be long*

-you just showing up at my door and banging on it
-you laughing at things that aren't funny
-working out with you
-your hair changing on the daily
-you not being able to talk when you are laughing so hard
-the faces you make
-the random times we just hang out
-the way you sniff me
-waking up and dancing to Robin Thicke and Pharell
-cooking together
-holding hands
-you telling me you're too tired... (actually I won't miss that)
-tweeting from your account
-being seen going to your apt and everyone knowing that the only reason I'm out at 3am is b/c I am so in love w/ you
-watching movies on your little ass TV
-you cursing all the time -_-
-going to the pool together (like we're going to do tomorrow)
-me looking forward to your days off
-you being there to give me hugs in the morning
-us having random dates
-times with the fam
-those horrible tabloid and reality TV shows you watch

This is just what came to mind. I am sure that, when you move in 2 weeks, I'll miss even more things. Oh well. That's life.

Sent from my iPod Touch

Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment