Monday, January 2, 2012

Life Is Funny

Life is funny. About a year ago, I was chapter president of the "it" fraternity on campus. I was on homecoming court. I worked as a student manager in the university center. I was in a rocky relationship with a work-a-holic Delta. And I lived with my best friend in student housing. A year later, I am a college graduate who has had two jobs. I lost my father. I moved to one of the fastest growing cities in America. My relationship is amazing. And I'm sitting at home on the couch drinking a beer, eating chicken wings, and watching Star Wars, Episode V. I know this post has been very unpredictable, but that's because life is very unpredictable (and maybe because drinking "a" beer really means I've had two). Anyway, be thankful for the good times. We're only young once and, as my fraternity hymn says, "college days swiftly pass." Back to the movie though. I have to get up for work in the morning.

Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment