Saturday, November 20, 2010

Can I Do More?

I have a view of life that is so different from most people I know. Everyone says live every day like it's your last but how many of us actually do it? I often put my all in everything I do because of hte fact that I don't believe in a guaranteed tomorrow. I know that it might come but I try to live like, if it does, it was an unlikely phenomenon.

Thing is, I don't just think of my life like that. I think about my family and friends lives like that too. It's 9:10 am. What if I get a call at 9:30 saying that so and so got in a car accident this morning? Would I be able to look at myself in the mirror and say "Even though I miss him/her, I know that I gave my all to every second that God blessed us with." This post is not meant to be long because I have more important things to do than type my day away. What it is meant to do is to make you ask yourself "Can I do more?" Hint: the answer is always "Yes."

Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment