Monday, November 15, 2010

All I Have

"...(My) word is all I have." -- Jay-Z -- Moment of Clarity

I realize more and more that I really can't trust people these days. I learned to not expect anything from anyone but myself and those who have given an important part of themselves in exchange for a part of me.

If you cross me, I can still be cordial and I can still act like I like you because, at the end of the day, I can probably still make money with you. What I cannot do is turn my back to you and that is because of one thing - I refuse to get stabbed in it. If I do trust you and you stab me in it, that only speaks to the caliber of man/woman you are. And if you think I'm talking to you, I probably am not, but since you think so, I still am and just don't know it yet. Be real. Be trust worthy.

Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment