Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sisters

"Sisters hold you down..." -- Jay-Z

I really wanted to write a post for two of my sisters just because they have played a major role in my life since I met them both in Reynolds. One has held me down for what is soon to be all 5 years. The other has definitely been a friend from the jump but, as our friendship has grown, I have been able to call her a sister. Neither of them are related to me, but they both hold me down every time I need them (and even when I don't want to hear what they have to say). I can say that they both are two of a very few people outside of my siblings and line brothers who understand me. I can also say that they are two people who I trust to no end. I know that, no matter what, if I need them, I can call them. Neither of them have ever asked me for anything and both always think of my well being before they tell me to go for what I want. So thank you ladies. I'm not going to put y'all on blast online but I told you that this post was for you. Thanks. Love you both.

Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment