Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Trials & TR3bulatio​ns

"Great trials seem to be a necessary preparation for great duties." - James Thomson

Recently, I have felt as if the world won't stop moving and actually keeps speeding up. I am consistently overwhelmed and I often make it through situations by the skin of my teeth. But then I thought last night while venting to my girlfriend, each time I make it. I don't ever fail. It just stresses me out but I never quit. And maybe this is God training me for greatness. If I can keep working through these trials and not turn my back on God, imagine how much He can trust me with later on. He has a reason for everything He does. We just have to trust Him.

By the way, my alias given to me by the Pi Zeta chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. is the title of this post if you didn't get it.

Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment