Sunday, April 8, 2012

Health vs. Auto Insurance

So, I am sad to say that I don't know enough about President Obama's proposed healthcare plan to fully agree or disagree with him. So this entire post will be speaking from a basic understanding of the issue. What I don't understand is how people have a problem with the government forcing us to have health insurance but not automobile insurance. Come on people. Do we really value our unnecessary adages more than out well being? I am not a genius but I do know that without a pulse you cannot drive a car.

And if the healthcare plan is found to be unconstitutional, how is forcing car owners to have it not? Ask questions people!!!! Think!!!

I could go on and on about how our values are misplaced but it is Easter Sunday and I really don't want to get upset at how materialistic society is so I will just say this - please think about what we do spend our money on and what we need to spend it on.

Happy Resurrection Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment