Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Rule Still Stands

I feel like, no matter how much I try to make people, no one will understand the decisions I make. I live my life the way I do because of things I have learned. I have learned how to care with a callous. I have learned how to love with caution. I know that people are untrustworthy but that you must trust everyone to an extent. Family can not be chosen but the amount of stress that you let them put on you can be limited. Money cannot buy happiness but it's a damn good down payment. Eventually, everyone takes a hard worker and a great love for granted. And eventually, everyone you put any sort of investment in will disappoint you. If they never do, it is because you are a disappointment to them.

All of these lessons are things that influence my decision making. It might not be as visible as the words I have written but at the same time, they impact what I do from day to day. I thoroughly believe all of these statements. I believe in them so much that I post them here with the hopes that some people will prove them wrong. But no one can prove them wrong b/c most people will always prove them right. And that makes that one person an exception, but the rule still stands.

Just felt like venting.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment