Monday, August 10, 2009

I Guess Sometimes Parents Just Do Understand

OK, this is NOT going to happen often so I'm going to write it while I am feeling humble.

My parents are not always wrong. Sometimes they are right.

UNCG wanted to make me pay them all of the money I owe before they released my financial aid. So I called them and they said I had to pay the entire $300 that I owe. So I was just going to pay it. But my parents were adamant about calling the Cashier's office so, after I tried to talk them out of wasting time on that, I said fine. So we talked to a lady in the Cashier's Office and she said that Financial Aid was wrong. All I really have to do is pay $95.91 and I'd be good. Had I not listened to Deryle Daniels, Sr., I would have had to borrow $300 from a bruh. So I am glad I listened this time. But I still think I'm right most of the time.


Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment