Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tonight is The Night (maybe)

Good morning. I'm just now getting in from a pretty fun night. Which leads me to write about my fun summer. But we will look at this summer in the context of four nights, two being very extreme, two being pretty moderate.

Far Right
On a boring night (50% of my summer), I eat with my family, sit around the house and watch television, end the night on the phone. The phone is usually the highlight of my evening, but I consider the evening boring because I spend it in the confines of my parents' home.

Moderate right
On a pretty moderate night (20% of my summer), I'll end up at a cookout or pool party, usually with the bruhs. Maybe a couple beers and some food. Just some all around good fellowship with friends. (<--example of tonight)

Moderate left
On another pretty regularly occurring night (25% of my summer), I go out to a bar, house party, apartment party, or club. I might have 2 or 3 drinks, but I'm mainly just there to enjoy the company of those around me. It's fun to just go out and relax in a very social setting since I spend my days doing nothing.

Far left
The rarest of all these types of nights has only gotten me once this summer and it left me confused. We'll leave it at that, but it's not something I make a habit of. If you want details, get in touch w/ me personally.

During the day, I try to be productive even though I don't have much to do. But I set goals for myself and reach them. So at night, I try to relax with friends. 85% of the times I've been out, it's been with my best friend. He just graduated and is about to leave for a full-time job so I am trying to enjoy time spent with him. This year been too much of a blessing to me not to enjoy it so I'm enjoy every season, especially summer. -)


Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment