Thursday, July 29, 2010

Endless Road

I have so many dreams, but don't know how I will reach them
And so many lessons, but don't know how I will teach them
See, I come from little and am destined for much
And it's in my hand... I've got the Black and Midas touch
But I want to do it all and it all can't be done
I'm a prophyte, but still like Neo, I am the one
Limitless confidence. I swallow comp like Jaws
pound-sign, all hetero. another pound sign pause
Really though, I really don't know where my potential ends
I sit looking for a conclusion but this road but it never even bends
Straight shot to success. Obstacles are there, but so what? Scale 'em
Life if full of test and I'm not here to fail 'em
So much to do, and so little time
So I'm done writing for now. For now I'm back on my grind



Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment