Monday, October 18, 2010

Going on 2 Years

I put an unprecedented amount of faith in my line because they always hold me down, whether or not it benefits them. I can go down the line and think of sacrifices each of them have made for me and vice versa. I don't care how much we may argue, call each other an idiot, wrestle, or anything of that nature, I know all 6 of them will always have my back. I know I can trust them to tell me when I'm wrong, but more importantly, when I am wrong, I can trust them to stand beside me. They could never do another thing for me in life and I would still be indebted to them forever. And this isn't a knock at any of my other friends because I love you all too, but no one outside of my blood and my wife will ever be closer to me than you all are. That's love.

D.E.A.R. WINtE.R.
Playboi Pi Zeta
Alpha Phi Alpha
Fall 2008

#1. Stevan Dozier ~ Aud-ACE-c.i.t.i.
#2. Brady Moore ~ Born Ident-TWO-ty
#3. Deryle Daniels ~ In-TRE-c.u.t. reBUTTall
#4. Myreon Sutton-Johnson ~ APE-TIME
#5. Alvin Francis ~ Lion-ID-us
#6. Cameron Ragland ~ SphInX
#7. Jeremy Herring ~ END-Avisible


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment