Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cole World in a Cold World

"They say time is money but really it's not..." -- J. Cole

I am currently standing in the exact same physical location and listening to the same album that I was in a month ago when I found out my father had a brain tumor. Only thing is, I feel 10 years older. Within that month, I've held my mom, sister, brother, really broke down and cried once, drank, prayed, dreamt, nightmared, planned a funeral, made it through a three-step interview process and found an apartment in my new city. It has been a crazy month. And, being here now, things have come full circle; at 24, I am the literal, figurative, and financial head of a family. Time to grit up.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment