Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Life Tips 2 - Make The Most of Your Time


Time. It is something that we all think we have, especially at a young age. I am less than one month from 24. Who is to say that I won't pass when I walk out this door? (haha... I rhymed). It is unlikely, but so was my father passing at 52 when he was apparently one of the most lively people that anyone knew. This is not to say live scared. This is to say live with a purpose. Why waste time being upset at people and not enjoying your life when tomorrow is not promised to anyone? My dad might not have been rich but he had fun and he knew he had a purpose. I am trying to learn from this. Every moment counts. Why not live it with a smile?


Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

1 comment:

  1. That was beautiful & well stated, Deryle! :-)

    ReplyDelete