Friday, August 6, 2010

R3AL

I cannot say that anyone's opinion is wrong if he can substantially and logically support it. All I can do is listen to his reasoning and, after considering his stance, say is that I don't agree if that is still the case. For me to say that I am always right or that my opinion is the best one to have would not only be wrong, it would be ignorant as well. True, my values, surroundings and experiences shape what I see as being "right," and I believe that, because I have a more deeply rooted values than many (if not most), I take the opportunity to step outside of what many would deem my stereotypical surroundings on a regular basis, and because I have had numerous experiences that no one coming from my background has had, I do feel comfortable in saying that my definition of what is the "right" opinion is more well rounded than someone of my age who may be less aware of all that America has to offer. But that does not mean that my opinion can not grow or even be completely changed by simply interacting with them.
This was kind of a random topic but stemmed from my neo Cory and I discussing what is real and what is fake.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment