Friday, August 27, 2010

Triple Entendre

"Oooowwwww... H**es turn their heads like owls. I'm the man of the hour." -- Jay-Z

I really love college. I feel like there is nothing I can't do right now. The fast life is crazy but I've still got my foot on the pedal. Last night was bananas but last night was the beginning of the end. At the end of this academic year, I will be alumni so I had to have one last big beginning. I really walked into the club feeling like Mitch from Paid in Full. If tomorrow doesn't come, I know I had a great relationship w/ my Lord, I was a good brother and son, I invested my heart in the real, and I treated people right. I love my life and I will keep living it until the wheels fall off.

Side note: Many thanks to everyone who supported the Playboi Pi Zeta chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Incorporated at Epic last night. You all made the night a win.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment