Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rewarded for Stealing



You ever pray for something that you know you needed but that you didn't deserve? And somehow God blessed you with it still? I feel like that all the time. Even when I'm at my best, I'm always falling short and still He gives me what I need. It's like going into Sam's Club and, whether you steal a 72" flat screen or a piece of candy from beside the register, you still stole it. And you know they saw you steal it. But the next day, you come in, hungry and they give you everything you need to go home and cook a meal. Or sometimes they give you a fixed meal right then and there. And even on the days that you do go in and pay, you still are in debt beceause you've done so much stealing from the store before that, no good you do is going to equal the bad that you've done. Still, they generousity is always shown.

Right now, I'm feeling like I need that meal. And it's not always just financially. I just need that peace in my life to know that I really don't have to worry about anything. So I'm praying for what I don't deserve. He always comes through.


Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment