Sunday, August 29, 2010

Someone

The other day I walked by a woman that I didn't find attractive and one of my boys said something about the fact that she was unattractive. Instead of going in on her, I just thought to myself "Everyone wants to be desired."
I really started thinking about that over the past couple of days. Imagine feeling unwanted, unimportant, and unfulfilled. Realistically speaking, no one can be wanted by everyone but I think everyone wants to be wanted by someone. And if you don't feel that, you probably are not as happy as you can be. Life isn't always about the tangible or the intimate, but more importantly the feelings that come with that. The emotional connection that people have with those who readily show that they really are wanted and needed in every way is surmountable only by a spiritual revelation.
Just reflecting on that lady. Even if I and my boy don't, I am sure that some man will find her to be gorgeous and make her feel like she is the desired person in the world.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment