Monday, August 9, 2010

What to Do?!

I want to do it all... I've got a certain lust for life and as it stands, everything is going as right as it can. They're trying to shoot down my flight before it lands. -- Drake

Some people say they can do anything and don't believe it. I say I can do anything and I know it. If I trained hard enough, I could be a professional athlete. If I studied hard enough, I could get into med school and become a doctor. If I utilized my ability to speak well and took the proper steps, I could be the president of the US. My issue is focusing on one thing. I need to sit down and draw out a few plans, prioritize them, and take steps toward the most important. The only limited resource I have is time. Some say I'm cocky. Some call me confident. Truth is, I might be a bit of both but it is because I'm not at all worried about "making it." Success is written in my ambition. I know that God gave me my ability and I humbly accept that, but I also know that he only made one man better than me - Jesus. Aside from him, we are all equals, just with different talents. So, yeah, I am confident thay I'll be at the top of everything I do. My only question is how I'm going to get there.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Litera scripta manet. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment